C11G - Multifunction CNC Board
CNC4PC This breakout board has all the features for a basic 4 axes machine with spindle control. It has been designed to provide a flexible interface and functions to your computer projects by using the parallel port or USB-based or Ethernet-based controller.
- IEEE 1284 Standard compatible.
- PULL-UP or PULL-DOWN selection for inputs.
- Buffered inputs and outputs.
- Microcontroller based SCHP.
- Built-in Variable Speed Control.
- Electromechanical Relays with NO and NC positions.
- Status LEDs on all inputs and output connections.
- Output pins 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 14, 16 and 17. • Input pins 10, 11, 12, 13 and 15.
- Input and output pins close to ground or +5vdc connections.
- Common terminal for pins 2-9 can be ground or +5vdc.
- External Enable Pin (EN).
- Works directly with popular CNC hardware and software.
- All TTL 5VDC signals.
- Screw-On connections for all terminals.
- All pins can be used in a concurrent manner.
|File Type||Document Name|
|Software||Configuration for files for Mach4 using Darwin on Step and Direction Spindle Control|
|XML File||Example XML file C11G and C11GS|
|Product Manual||C11GR9_User_Manual V1|
|Wiring Sample||C11GS With Huanyang|