C11GS - Multifunction CNC Board
This card has been designed to provide a flexible interface and functions to your computer projects by using the parallel port or USB-based or Ethernet-based controller. This board comes as a response to many customers that have been asking for a faster way to connect devices and reduce the possibility of wiring errors.
- IEEE 1284 Standard compatible.Includes the circuitry recommended by the IEEE 1284 Level 1 standards for bidirectional parallel communications between personal computers and peripherals.
- PULL-UP or PULL-DOWN selection for inputs.Includes jumpers to select the best input configuration for your application.
- Buffered inputs and outputs. Outputs are buffered through the use of high speed and high current buffers allowing the card to output the signals without using the power from the parallel port. It can take the +3.3 or +5vdc signal from the parallel port and deliver solid +5vdc at 24 milliamps.
- Microcontroller based SCHP.This board comes with a microcontroller that allows the implementation of a complex algorithm for sampling and analyzing the SCHP signal.
- Built-in Variable Speed Control. It has an optoisolated analog 0- 10VDC output that will convert a PWM signal into an analog signal that can be used to command a commercial VFD. This analog can be adjusted using an on-board potentiometer, so this board can be adjusted to other voltages.
- 3 Electromechanical Relays with NO and NC positions. Mechanical relays are very flexible because they can be used for AC or DC and come with NO and NC (Normally Open and Normally Closed) positions.
- Status LEDs on all inputs and output connections.No more guessing. You can SEE all your signals. Save valuable time and brainpower for CNCing. To avoid remaining current to the main load (driver or other device), all the indicator LEDs are driven by independent buffers of the ones that drive de output.
- Output pins 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 14, 16 and 17.
- Input pins 10, 11, 12, 13 and 15.
- Input and output pins close to ground or +5vdc connections
- Common terminal for pins 2-9 can be ground or +5vdc. Forget about grounding problems. Easily connect your pin by using your close by ground connection. No need to be an electronics expert to ground all your stuff. The board has a jumper that allows you to select if the common terminal to pins 2-9 will carry a ground or +5vdc. So if you are connecting encoders or proximity switches, you can select it to ground. If you are connecting Gecko drives or limit switches, you can set It to be +5VDC.
- External Enable Pin (EN). The board has a pin that allows you to enable/disable all the outputs at once. The board requires +5vdc in the EN pin. If it is not present, it will send all the outputs to ground. You can use this to enable or disable the system manually, or you can install an external Safety Charge Pump or other external safety monitoring device.
- Works directly with popular CNC hardware and software. Such as Gecko drive or Leadshine, and parallel port control software, such as mach2, Linux EMC, Turbo CNC, and others. (Not all tested).
- All TTL 5VDC signals. Interface directly with parallel port interface products and other CNC4PC cards. 5VDC (TTL) cards are very common among automation devices.
- Screw-On connections for all terminals. You only have to screw-on the wires to make all your connections.
- All pins can be used in a concurrent manner.You can use all the input or output pins in a concurrent manner. For example, if you are using output pin #1 to control the Built-in Electromechanical Relay, you can also access that signal from the output pin on the board or from the DB25 connector for output. Each connection will not affect the other current from the other connection.
|File Type||Document Name|
|Instructions||HAL modifications for spindle speed control using PWM|
|Instructions||Mach4 - Dawin Plugin Profile|
|Wiring Sample||Basic Wiring Guide for Stepper Drivers|
|Wiring Sample||C11GS With Huanyang|
|Wiring Sample||C11GS with KB120|
|XML File||Example XML file C11G and C11GS|