- 34 Inputs and Outputs on 2 ports.
- Full access to all the pins of the Smooth Stepper Board.
- Connects directly to the Smooth Stepper (from Warp9). The board is provided with sockets that allow the Smooth Stepper Board to be plugged directly into this board. No ribbon cables required. When using the Smooth Stepper board there is no need to use an additional power supply to power the board. It will draw power from the Smooth Stepper board.
- Built-in Passive Low Pass Filters for the all inputs. This board includes low pass filters to reduce the effect of the noise from the drivers or other devices over the inputs signals.
- All TTL 5VDC signals. Interface directly with parallel port interface products and other CNC4PC cards. 5VDC (TTL) cards are very common among automation devices.
- Input and output pins with close by ground connections. Forget about grounding problems. Easily connect your pin by using your close by ground connection. No need to be an electronics expert to ground all your stuff.
- Screw-On connections for all terminals. You only have to screw-on the wires to make all your connections.