C52- ESS THIRD PORT EXPANSION BOARD
This card provides an easy way of interfacing your inputs and outputs from your Ethernet Smooth Stepper third port. It provides terminals for the connections and conditions the signals for use in CNC applications. You can connect other boards using the standard RJ45 cables or the pin headers designed for the pokeys expansion boards.
- RJ45 connectors for all I/Os. Only standard networks cable need to be used to make all the connections.
- PULL-UP or PULL-DOWN selection for inputs. Includes jumpers to select the best input configuration for your application.
- Buffered inputs and outputs. Outputs are buffered through the use of high speed and high current buffers allowing the card to output the signals without using the power from the parallel port. It can take the +3.3 or +5vdc signal from the parallel port and deliver solid +5vdc at 24 milliamps.
- Bidirectional pins 2-9. By selecting the appropriate jumper setting you can use these pins for input or output.
- Expansion port for Ms Board. Connect the M21, M22, M23, M24, M25, M26, M27, M28 and M30 expansion board.
- Output pins 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 14, 16, 17. Or 1, 14, 16, 17.
- Input pins 10, 11, 12, 13, 15. Or 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15.
- Input and output pins with close by ground or +5vdc connections
- Screw-On connections for all terminals. You only have to screw-on the wires to make all your connections.
|File Type||Document Name|
|Product Manual||C52R1.3 User Manual|