C69 - PWM SPD CONTRL BOARD
This card lets you control your spindle with PWM and direction signals, as if it was an axis motor. It converts the step signal into and an analog (0-10VDC). This card also has two relays that can be used to control the direction (CW/CCW) and enable the drive (On/Off). A Variable Frequency Drive or Inverter works by modifying the frequency for AC motors. Most of these devices can be controlled with an external analog signal (0-10VDC). That is, if there is 5VDC coming into through the control signal, the motor will run at 50% of full speed, if there was 10VDC, the motor will run at 100% of full speed. If there is no signal coming out, then the motor will stop.
This unit can also be used on many DC motor controllers by replacing the potentiometer that controls the speed.
- Outputs analog 0-10VDC.
- Two DB25 for connect of port parallel to controller CNC
- Has two relays that can be used to control the direction and enable and disable the drive.
- Optoisolated output signals.The analog and CW/CWW signals are optically isolated, so this board can be used with drives that make grounds common with the mains that drive the VFD or motor.
- All TTL +5VDC Signals. Interface directly with parallel port interface products and other cnc4pc.com cards. 5VDC(TTL) signals are very common among automation devices.
- Flexible design. It works with cnc4pcs products, directly through your parallel port, or through many other parallel port control products.