C76 - UC300ETH Multifunction Board.
The C76 supplies full access to the power of the UC300ETH board. It emulates 5 ports for discrete signals and a port for analogs. It allows wiring TTL or industrial type Open Collector inputs and outputs.
- Designed for UC300ETH motion controller.
- 3 Expansion Ports
- Built-in PWM-Based Speed Control and Two Built-in Electromechanical Relays with NO and NC positions for spindle control.
- Monitors E-Stop, Safety Charge Pump, Driver Fault and VFD Fault.
- It is compatible with family of C34 connector boards that allow quickly connecting to popular drives connecting not just the step and direction signals, but also the fault and enable signals.
- Electromechanical Relay with NO and NC positions for general purpose (Port_2 16 or 17, jumper-selectable). If tied to pin 17 The relay will remain active while the system is active, making it ideal to control the power to the system.
- Independent Optoisolation Circuits for each port.
- Power terminal (12/24VDC).
- Outputs +3.3vdc at 24mA TTL.
- Status LEDs on all inputs connections.
- 18 inputs ports.
- Flexible Driver Connection.
- Analog I/O port pinout.
|File Type||Document Name|
|Product Manual||C76R1.4 User Manual Ver.2|
|Software||Configuration for C76 on UCCNC_V18.104.22.168|