UC100 - USB Motion Controller
As low as $110.00
UC100 - USB Motion Controller
USB Motion Controller
- Automatic Firmware checking and Firmware update.
- Motion control on up to 6-axis (X, Y, Z, A, B, C).
- Configurable maximum stepping frequency, the options are 25kHz(with 20usec pulse length), 50kHz(with 10usec pulse length), 100kHz(with 5usec pulse length).
- 12 5Volt 20mA (TTL level) buffered outputs with current sink/source capability. 5 input pins with at 5V (TTL level) with Schmitt triggered filtered inputs internally pullup to 5Volts at 4.7kOhms.
- 100% LPT port compatible pinout.
- Does not include a DB25 gender changer, So if your breakout board has a female connector, you will need to add one of these gender changer: A19.
- Note that this device is not optically isolated and will make the grounds of the breakout board common with the grounds of the PC. Faulty wiring on the controller could allow a ground loop with the main power supply, which may cause damage to the UC100 or even the PC. Using this isolator board will protect your system: C83
Supported Mach3 functions:
- Reference inputs.
- E-stop input.
- Soft limits.
- Limit switch inputs.
- Limits override.
- Index input (extended function supports multi-slot spindle sensors)
- Spindle speed PWM control output.
- Step and direction spindle control output.
- Spindle and coolant relay control.
- Charge pump safety signal output (configurable to active/inactive when in E-stop).
- Charge pump adjustable frequency (12.50kHz in normal or 5kHz in laser mode).
- All signals configurable to active High/Low.
- General-purpose I/O signals handling.
- Offline mode.
- All MPGs and encoders support. (2pcs maximum one time)
- Slave axis.
- Backlash compensation.
- Digit/probe input.
- THC control inputs.
Be aware that counterfeit UC100 motion controllers are sold on e-bay!
The fake devices will not work with our software!
Please follow this link for more informations:http://www.forum.cncdrive.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=140
Documents and Download
Software, Installers and Configuration Files
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
- I am getting an “defective plugin” error message when installing the plugin.
You need install or enable .Net2.0. This comes on Win10 computers but sometimes it is kept disabled, so you need to go to Programs and Features and make sure it is enabled. On Older operating systems you may need to install it, you can find the instal...
- Microsoft Defender is seeing a virus in UCCNC or the UC100 Plugin Installer
Some have reported that Microsoft Defender is seeing a virus in UCCNC or UC100 installers. We want to assure our users that there is not virus in the software. This occurs because of the obfuscation method used to protect the software against possible h...
- I bought a uc300eth-5lpt from you about 5 months ago. I'm now buying the UCCNC software to work with it. How does that work?
Yes, we will just need the serial number of you UC device.
- My UC100 stopped working
It possible that a spike from the stepper drivers may have damaged the UC100. Please keep in mind that modern stepper drivers in order to improve performance and generate very high voltage spikes. It is the high voltage that saturates the driver the coi...
- How fast does my Motion Controller need to be?
You can estimate the appropriate speed requirement for your motion controller by understanding how fast you need your pulse stream to be. You will need to balance axis travel speed and the step resolution or length of each step in actual machi...
- Should I use an External Motion Controller running in real-time for my CNC?
The main advantage of using an external motion controller is that runs all the function in a real-time environment. So many functions, like homing, reading an encoder, threading, probing, etc., are tied to the exact time in which they occur. I...