PoKeys57CNCDB25 Motion Controller for Mach4
PoKeys57CNCdb25 is an USB device and is the smallest of the PoKeys family, designed especially for use with CNC machines with existing LPT (parallel printer) port based control signals input connector. It allows a quick migration from LPT to USB bus. Although small, the device is adjustable and as such requires no complex knowledge on device programming.
PoKeys57CNCdb25 can control up to 4 STEP/DIR signal driven motors (stepper motors, servo drives, etc.) in various applications. The device features 12 digital outputs and 5 digital inputs in total. Four of the digital outputs can be configured to operate as PWM (pulse-width modulated) output.
- Compatible with USB 1.1/2.0 HID standard,
- standard English USB keyboard simulation (with triggering support for up/down keys),
- 12 digital outputs (8 are used for step/direction output signals)
- 5 digital inputs with pull-up resistors
- high performance 4-axis 125 kHz pulse engine,
- up to 4 high-speed fully configurable PWM outputs (25MHz PWM timer)
- fail-safe support in case of communication interruption,
- intuitive and user-friendly software,
- third-party support via communication DLL library and extensive protocol specification document that allows porting to other systems.
PoKeys USB products integrate support for virtual USB keyboard and USB joystick, which can be used to emulate a standard USB keyboard. Digital input pins can be mapped to virtual keyboard and joystick keys. Configuration is simple by using our intuitive graphical PoKeys configuration application, where each function can also be tested.
Third-party application developers that are adding the support for PoKeys devices, are encouraged to use the supplied communication DLL that can be simply used in the different .NET framework based applications and various other programming languages that provide support for ActiveX interface. There is even an open-source cross-platform C library available athttps://bitbucket.org/mbosnak/pokeyslib.
To aid developers that are communicating with PoKeys devices on the low-level, the extensive documentation on device communication protocol can be downloaded free of charge from the product webpage.
|MANUALS and SPECIFICATION||Size||Link|
|PoKeys protocol specification (6.3.2016).pdf||2.41MB||Download|
|PoKeys Pulse engine v2 and Mach3 plugin manual (6.3.2016).pdf||2.71MB||Download|
|PoKeys57CNCdb25 user manual (26.3.2016).pdf||1.45MB||Download|
|SOFTWARE and EXAMPLES||Size||Link|
|PoKeys v4.1.61, PoBlocks, Mach3 plugin (3.4.2016).exe||36.54MB||Download|
|PoKeys Mach4 plugin 18.104.22.16814 + manuals (30.3.2016).zip||4.11MB||Download|