PoKeys57CNCDB25 Motion Controller for Mach4
PoKeys57CNCdb25 is an USB device and is the smallest of the PoKeys family, designed especially for use with CNC machines with existing LPT (parallel printer) port based control signals input connector. It allows a quick migration from LPT to USB bus. Although small, the device is adjustable and as such requires no complex knowledge on device programming.
PoKeys57CNCdb25 can control up to 4 STEP/DIR signal driven motors (stepper motors, servo drives, etc.) in various applications. The device features 12 digital outputs and 5 digital inputs in total. Four of the digital outputs can be configured to operate as PWM (pulse-width modulated) output.
- Compatible with USB 1.1/2.0 HID standard,
- standard English USB keyboard simulation (with triggering support for up/down keys),
- 12 digital outputs (8 are used for step/direction output signals)
- 5 digital inputs with pull-up resistors
- high performance 4-axis 125 kHz pulse engine,
- up to 4 high-speed fully configurable PWM outputs (25MHz PWM timer)
- fail-safe support in case of communication interruption,
- intuitive and user-friendly software,
- third-party support via communication DLL library and extensive protocol specification document that allows porting to other systems.
PoKeys USB products integrate support for virtual USB keyboard and USB joystick, which can be used to emulate a standard USB keyboard. Digital input pins can be mapped to virtual keyboard and joystick keys. Configuration is simple by using our intuitive graphical PoKeys configuration application, where each function can also be tested.
- USB connection between host computer and PoKeys57CNCdb25 device
- Included software requires Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7/8/10 with .NET framework 3.5 installed
|PoKeys software package contains
– PoKeys configuration software
PoKeys software can be downloaded in the ‘Downloads’ tab.