UC100 USB MOTION CONTROLLER
Now Supports Mach4.
USB MOTION CONTROLLER
- Automatic Frmware checking and Firmware update.
- Motion control on upto 6-axis (X, Y, Z, A, B, C).
- Configurable maximum stepping frequency, the options are 25kHz(with 20usec pulse length), 50kHz(with 10usec pulse length), 100kHz(with 5usec pulse length).
- On the fly confgurable 12 pieces of 5Volt (TTL level) buffered outputs. The current sink/source capability is 20mA max. per output.
- On the fly configurable 5 pieces of 5V (TTL level) schmitt triggered and ?ltered inputs. The input internal pullup resistance to 5Volts is 4.7kOhms.
- About 1 second long communication buffer.
- 100% LPT port compatible pinout.
- Does not include a DB25 gender changer, So if your breakout board has a female connector, you will need to add one of these gender changer: https://cnc4pc.com/a19-db25-gender-changer-db25-pin-male-to-db25-pin-male.html .
- Note that this device is not optically isolated and will make the grounds of the breakout board common with the grounds of the PC. Faulty wiring on the controller could allow a ground loop with the main power supply, may cause damage to the UC100 or even the PC. Using this isolator board will protect your system:
Supported Mach3 functions:
Limit switch inputs.
Index input (extended function supports multi slot spindle sensors)
Spindle speed PWM control output.
Step and direction spindle control output.
Spindle and coolant relay control.
Charge pump safety signal output (configurable to active/inactive when in E-stop).
Charge pump adjustable frequency (12.50kHz in normal or 5kHz in laser mode).
All signals configurable to active High/Low.
General purpose I/O signals handling.
All MPGs and encoders support. (2pcs maximum one time)
THC control inputs.
Be aware that counterfreit UC100 motion controllers are sold on e-bay!
The fake devices will not work with our software!
Please follow this link for more informations:http://www.forum.cncdrive.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=140
|File Type||Document Name|
|Software||Installer Files for Mach3 and Mach4|
|Software||Plugin for Manual Installation for Mach3|
|Software||Plugin for Mach4 manual installation|
|Product Manual||UC100 USB CNC motion controller for Mach3|
|Software||Software Pre-requirements .Net 2.0 only for WinXP|
|Software||USB Drivers for Manual Installation|
|External Document||Demo Video|