UCCNC Control Software
The UCCNC is a machine control software. It uses and external hardware to generate signals to produce coordinated motion on upto 6 machine axis. The external hardware is a motion controllerdevice which is currently our UC100 or UC300 or UC400ETH motion controller.
- Supports the UC100, UC300 and UC400ETH, motion controllers.
- Control machines with up to 6-axis.
- RS274 G and M codes execution.
- Unlimited number of user text macros with flexible script engine.
- Up to 400kHz operation. (selectable 25kHz, 50kHz, 100kHz, 200kHz, 400kHz with 20us, 10us, 5us, 2.5us and 1.25us pulse widths.) Note: The maximum step frequency depends on the motion controller device used.
- Exact stop and cont.velocity interpolations with highly configurable advanced look-ahead function.
- G54..G59 work offsets and G52/G92 temporary offset.
- 3D toolpath viewer.
- OpenGL screen optimized for fast screen update rates with low CPU/GPU usage.
- Built-in visual screen editor.
- 48 configurable hotkeys.
- 48 configurable inputs trigger to assign physical input pins to UCCNC function calls.
- 48 configurable outputs trigger to assign virtual LEDs to physical output pins.
- Parametric programming using internal variables and programming mathematical expressions.
- Controls THC control for plasma cutters. (M205 and M206 macros)
- M10/M11 macros for fast synchronous outputs for laser cutting applications.
- G33 and G76 synchronous thread cutting with free-running spindle and encoder feedback to the motion controller.
- G33.1 and G33.2 rigid tapping with Z-axis synchronized to the spindle motor.
- Supports wired MPGs and the UCR200 wireless via plugin.
- Built-in basic CAM module with DXF files import.
- Stopless smooth backlash compensation with adjustable backlash acceleration.
- Plugin interface with Visual C# example plugin template. Plugin works with C#, VB, C++ programming languages.
- Fast laser scan type engraving plugin, web camera plugin, Xbox360 controller plugin, 3D printer plugin, etc..
- Fast communication with optimized buffering technic producing low button press to event execution time.
- Extremely low jitter on the step and direction signals for smooth, high speed and precise motors operation.
- Runs in demo (simulation mode) without a software license key.
- Compatible OP systems: Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1,10 on all both 32 and 64bit versions.